We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
13 posts
Save Topic
Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

I will be in MB the 5th-10th of June, and would like to know if anyone's aware of coupons or discounts for this attraction. Thanks.

bowie, md
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

Most hotels have courtesy desks where you can pick up coupons. Also, look at newstand areas by grocery stores, etc.

sumter,sc
Level Contributor
263 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

yes.. there are susually coupons all over the place. Hotel lobbies, in your room, at eating places. Also.. if anyone in your family is in the military.. you get a HUGE discount.

new york
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

You could try www. myrtlebeachinfo.com they do have some online coupons.

Big Island, Va
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

The Ripley's attractions do not normally have good discounts ($1-$2 off at most) unless you buy the multi attraction ticket.

Augusta
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

I just went to the Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach. It was wonderful, I got such a deep discount. Regular Adult tickets are $16.95 and I got 2 adult tickets, 2 child tickets and a $1.00 brochure for under $14.00 total!!!! It was well worth the $14.00 for the Aquarium.

chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

Where did you find that great discount? We would love to go but couldn't afford the regular price for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Bluefield, VA
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

hipaige...i would be interested in knowing where you got such a great discount too.........we are coming july 25-29...and have 5 in our party....2 are military....don't wanna do a timeshare deal if possible.....

sumter,sc
Level Contributor
263 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discounts to Ripley's Aquarium? HELP!!!

If you are in the military... you will get a huge discount~

I am not sure how much.. but you and your party will get the discount. Call ahead to check it out!