We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carolina country music fest. Close hotel

Pontiac, Illinois
Level Contributor
262 posts
55 reviews
21 helpful votes
Carolina country music fest. Close hotel

Hello everyone we will be back in myrtle Beach June 6th. Family of 4 we are wanting a hotel near where they have the country music festival. It looks like the new south. At inn is the beat and cloption and we’d probably even be able to hear and see the concert from the balcony of our room. Are there any other hotels that are nice family resorts that we could do that from? Thanks

1 reply
Any Beach
Level Contributor
12,490 posts
158 reviews
52 helpful votes
1. Re: Carolina country music fest. Close hotel

I think you were referring to the new South Bay Inn and Suites?? (read what you wrote) Holiday Inn at the Pavilion or Bay View at the Boardwalk (no outdoor pool there, but great location) You might be able to hear the music, but probably not see it unless you stay right beside it with side balcony's. I would not want to stay near that area myself. Way to loud and crowded. No way. A bit further up, a couple of blocks to the north look at Sandcastle or Atlantica. A couple of blocks to the south look at Sandy Beach Resort or Oceans One.

Even further would be Camelot by the Sea, Breakers Resort or Caribbean Resort

Reply to: Carolina country music fest. Close hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach