We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marsh Walk

NJ
Level Contributor
56 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Marsh Walk

hello, My girlfriends and I will be in Myrtle Beach the last weekend of September. Is the Marsh Walk still active? Still entertainment at night or is that mostly during the summer months? Can someone recommend a nice casual place to eat and get a drink on the Marsh walk? thank you!

Brookneal, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marsh Walk

Someone else will have to chime in about the amount of activity,

it's my understanding that the fall weather is gorgeous and so there are plenty of visitors to keep things moving.

Eating and drinking on the Marsh walk- Drunken Jacks is great food...

Bubba's Love Shak (outside venue) for drinks and the view of Goat Island but not the food...

All the places have menus listed out on the marsh walk so you can walk the whole thing and then decide where you want to eat.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marsh Walk

Almost everywhere along the MarshWalk will still be having entertainment on the weekend. The nice thing about the MarshWalk is that you can stroll along and hear the bands at each place, then pick the one you like best.

Dead Dog and CreekRatz will still have entertainment almost every nite for awhile. I can't rave about the food at any of the casual places directly on the MarshWalk. IMO, Dead Dog Saloon is as good as any of 'em.

Here's a good link for your choice of restaurants along with who is playing where: http://marshwalk.com/

Edited: 3:47 pm, September 12, 2012
NJ
Level Contributor
56 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marsh Walk

Thanks for the information and the website. Really appreciate it.

Seaside
Level Contributor
139 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marsh Walk

I prefer Creek Ratz and do also like Dead Dog. CR is welcoming with good bar food and music, DD also has decent food but is more lively, possible too lively for some. I suggest you stay away from Bovine's. Poor food with poorer management.

5. Re: Marsh Walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Murrells Inlet