We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roadside Shrimp and Fish

Sandusky
Level Contributor
71 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Roadside Shrimp and Fish

Looking for locations where I can purchase shrimp or seafood at road stands. Thanks

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roadside Shrimp and Fish

I've seen a few on Hwy 17 Bypass, but not sure where. Several of them move around. You might check in the vicinity of Carrabba's. I've never seen any selling seafood other than shrimp.

If you're visiting, I encourage you to consider one of the seafood stores in Murrells Inlet. There are several excellent ones; we like Harrellsons and Murrells Inlet Seafood. Proper handling is so critical to freshness (and safety) and these stores know what they're doing. The prices may be a little higher, but typically they are selling "head off" shrimp. The roadside vendors are selling head-on, and you'll have a lot more wastage.

Mentioned in this post
Murrells Inlet Seafood
Murrells Inlet Seafood
23 Reviews
Murrells Inlet, SC
2. Re: Roadside Shrimp and Fish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, April 28, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Murrells Inlet