We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pie Shops in Mount Pleasant

Asheville, North...
1 post
Save Topic
Pie Shops in Mount Pleasant

We'll be staying in Isle of Palms/Mount Pleasant area this week and I need to find a source for a great lemon meringue pie--my spouse's birthday favorite. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited: 4:41 pm, June 15, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Isle of Palms
Isle of Palms
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,083 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pie Shops in Mount Pleasant

Call Page's Okra Grill and Kudzu bakery, both on Coleman Blvd. to see if you can special order a pie.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
12,736 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pie Shops in Mount Pleasant

Kudzu is great. They make an awesome chocolate pound cake, caramel cake and red velvet. I have had dutch apple pie and strawberry rhubarb from there. Not sure if they make lemon meringue, but if not, they may do a special request for you.

3. Re: Pie Shops in Mount Pleasant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, November 08, 2014