We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rentals for young adults

Which Isle of Palms hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Brunswick, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
rentals for young adults

Having difficulty finding a rental home that will accept young adults - ages 23-24. These are 10-12 young professionals who went to college together and want to catch up over Christmas/New Years. I see rentals that requirement all be a minimum of age 25 OR companies that specialize in group parties for high school / college age. Is there anything out there to fill in the gap for those who are not 25 but certainly not looking for "block party" scene.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rentals for young adults

Where are you looking? Did you try VRBO? If you use that, you can communicate directly with the owner regarding requirements and policies. You might be able to negotiate a deposit and/or a more mature individual signing to be responsible.

East Brunswick, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rentals for young adults

Thanks. That's where I am now and it looks like there might be some flexibility. Not being from the area I was hesitant to go directly to the owner instead of through an business office. Appreciate your quick reply. Thanks again!

3. Re: rentals for young adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, December 15, 2013