We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Wild Dunes

Eastern Kentucky...
Level Contributor
256 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Golf in Wild Dunes

Does anyone know, right off the top of your head, about how much the greens fees are for the golf courses in Wild Dunes for weekday mornings in July? Are there other courses nearby that are more reasonably priced?

Thanks.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Wild Dunes

I think your best bet is to call them. There's a public course in Mt. Pleasant, but it won't be as convenient.

patriotspointlinks.com/sites/…

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf in Wild Dunes

We played the harbor course in Wild Dunes today. The course is pretty and not too difficult, but won't play it again. The mosquitoes were so bad that we almost quit when we got to 9. They were worst on 6-13 and tolerable the rest of the time. On 18, I hit my drive to the right, across the cart path. I could plainly see the ball on top of a hill. As I walked back to my cart 2 maintenance workers passed us. They saw my ball, stopped, and picked it up and drove off. We were yelling but they ignored us. When we finished I had already talked to the "golf ambassador" who reported it, and then reported it myself. They said, "really? Sorry." Wow! What great customer service!

Edited: 6:42 pm, September 10, 2012
3. Re: Golf in Wild Dunes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Palms