We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone want an excellent personal chef?

Which Isle of Palms hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Putnam Valley, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone want an excellent personal chef?

My family just visited IOP for a week, and we needed a personal chef for my daughter's 16th Birthday party. I only had about 2 weeks to arrange this quickie party and emailed three caterers I found reading trip advisor. Michael Pitrillo from Crave Charleston Caters got back to me right away. Michael quickly got a feel for what we were looking for and we were able to come up with a suitable menu.

Since this was an email/telephone arrangement and a Hail Mary pass, the party was the first time we tasted Michael’s food. Wow, we were blown away. The food was delicious and just as amazing as or better than any top New York restaurant that we could compare it to. Michael even blew away the kids ages 10 to 16, who normally fuss and are not very adventurous. He had them eating artichoke and lobster and asking for more!

Michael Petrillo was a pleasure to work with, and a total professional in the kitchen. He brought his wife and friend to help out with the service and they all provided us with that warm Southern Hospitality. Our unassuming small party may be one of the best meals that I have ever eaten, and one of the nicest evenings I have ever spent. Thank you Michael for all of your efforts, we loved it.

Anyone looking for a chef hire Michael and you will have a 360 food experience. We will be back next year and we are looking forward to another Michael Petrillo experience. http://www.cravecharleston.com/

Sincerely, Marlene

1. Re: Does anyone want an excellent personal chef?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 17, 2012