We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

Los Angeles...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

Has anyone rented 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms? We rented 27 Beachside for a week in July. Can't find any reviews on it. Thank you.

Tidalwave Watersports
River Rafting & Tubing, Waterskiing & Jetskiing, Parasailing & Paragliding, Water Sports, Boat Rentals
Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

I can't speak to that house specifically but I've been in homes in that neighborhood. It's nice in that it's not on a through street so there won't be a lot of traffic in there. It's also walking distance to most IOP restaurants. Make sure you try Sea Biscuit for breakfast or lunch.

It's possible that someone who has stayed there before will read tis forum, but I wouldn't count on it. Ask your rental company if there are any testimonials on their website.

Los Angeles...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

Thank you!

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

Sure.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,854 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

Ask the owner or manager why their are no reviews. The home may be a new listing. Also, some owners - myself included - do not seek online reviews out of privacy concerns.

Los Angeles...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

Good idea...will check with them.

6. Re: 27 Beachside Dr., Isle of Palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Palms