We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental property at Isle of Palms

Which Isle of Palms hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CHICAGO
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
vacation rental property at Isle of Palms

I need a great property for 8 adults! Can anyone please suggest something?

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,808 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rental property at Isle of Palms

You can try looking on vrbo.com for options. You may also be interested in Wild Dunes www.wilddunes.com

Local realty companies are....

Carolina Coastal Properties www.ccpsc.com

Beachside Vacations 843-886-5586

Island Realty Vacation Rentals 843-886-8144

These should also have web sites, could not locate them at the moment, sorry. Also, look to the left of the this page and scroll down, you will find info on vacation rentals.

Daniel Island...
Level Contributor
324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rental property at Isle of Palms

I don't mean to be a nudge, but some more information would be helpful. Is it safe to assume that 8 adults is 4 couples? I think you will find a good number of accomodations that are 3/BR, sleeps 8. When do you plan to come down? Do you want ocean front? Is being in the gated community at Wild Dunes important?

VRBO can be be a source, but it gets to be a question of how much of the leg work do you want to do. I think you will get better results from one of the local property management companies Endo mentioned.

3. Re: vacation rental property at Isle of Palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 18, 2011