We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Dunes with 3 year old and 10 mth old-any advice?

Which Isle of Palms hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wild Dunes with 3 year old and 10 mth old-any advice?

We will be coming to the Wild Dunes for a week at Memorial Day wknd and was wondering how it will be with my 2 sons, who are very active. Would love to hear from other moms about ideas to keep my kids entertained. My husband will be working during some of the week so I will be on my own with the two boys. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,496 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wild Dunes with 3 year old and 10 mth old-any advice?

Wild Dunes will have a pool, but most kids can spend hours on the beach building sand castles, playing in the waves, looking for shells, etc

Unless your kids are really high maintenance, that should keep them pretty interested.

Just over the IOP Connector bridge is Towne Center Mall, they have a large movie theater. If you should get a rainy day or just need a break from the sun, a movie would occupy them.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,979 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wild Dunes with 3 year old and 10 mth old-any advice?

I agree. Just take them to the beach, slap on some sunscreen and let them have fun.

3. Re: Wild Dunes with 3 year old and 10 mth old-any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 04, 2010