We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
14 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

Our family will be taking our second trip to HHI in July. We are looking for a good place to eat after church on Sunday. We have several small children and we were thinking a brunch buffet would be a good idea (quick and easy). Nothing too fancy or pricy. Just looking for gooooood food that we are accustom to in HH. I have not seen a post on a Sunday brunch buffet (at least for 2014) so I wanted some updated ideas. Thanks! We are counting down the days.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,868 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

Check Main Street Cafe. It is not a buffet, but they have a special brunch menu which is reasonably priced. The restaurant is very family friendly.

Joanne

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
158 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

The Skull Creek Boathouse has a Sunday Brunch buffet, it's family friendly and right on the water.

Daufuskie Island
Level Contributor
725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

Kenny B's for sure!

All you can eat Beignets alone are worth a visit. Great pancakes, bacon, corned beef hash, home fries, gumbo and made to order omelets by Kenny dressed in a Louisiana prison jumpsuit!

Enjoy and report back

Jeff

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
14 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

Thanks for the great ideas. I am getting hungry just thinking about it!

Richmond, Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

Kenny B's is our go to place when on vacation and when we lived there.

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
14 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

OOOOHHHHHHH man were you right! We decided to go to Kenny B's and it was probably my favorite meal the entire trip. Don't get me wrong we had some other great meals but Kenny B's was awesome! I think that was the best gravy I have ever had and I am a true southern girl who loves gravy. It was a great family place and 2 of my kids were free. I wish they served the buffet every day because we would have gone back for more! I'm sure their daily food is great but the buffet was such a good deal for a family with 5 small kids. Thanks for the recommendation.

7. Re: Family friendly Sunday brunch Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 03, 2015