We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Head- July 4 weekend- Fam of 6?

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
4 posts
Save Topic
Hilton Head- July 4 weekend- Fam of 6?

I'm a last minute planner and was thinking of taking a long weekend at Hilton Head with our 4 kids -11, 9, 6 and infant. I just realized my time off is also 4th of July weekend. Arriving Wed July 2-Sunday July 6. Availability will probably be scarce. Any good places to start to look for hotels or suites that can accomodate our family? Or best locations on the island for a VRBO with activities for my kids under 12? Thanks!!

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Head- July 4 weekend- Fam of 6?

Look to hotels. VRBO is for villas which are preferable for a group your size, but during the season (NOW) only weekly rentals are available.

Best bet today Sonesta, but you might like Omni with it's kitchenettes.

Stan (hhiguy)

Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Head- July 4 weekend- Fam of 6?

Exactly what I needed! Thanks for the help!

3. Re: Hilton Head- July 4 weekend- Fam of 6?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 05, 2015