We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Living social coupon for angler's beach market

Ohio
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
Living social coupon for angler's beach market

Can anyone give me a review on Angler's Beach Market in Coligny? There is a living social coupon for it and I have never been there actually have never heard of it so I was wondering if it is worth purchasing. Than you

Charlotte
Level Contributor
649 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Living social coupon for angler's beach market

We went last summer for the first time. It's a small place in the shops at Coligny, not much atmosphere and the music on the small patio outside was so loud we had to sit inside. But the food was surprisingly good (maybe we didn't expect a lot). My stuffed shrimp were particularly memorable, and for HH the prices seemed fair. People were friendly. Very casual, relaxed place. I'd go back, especially if I had a discount coupon.

Edited: 8:04 pm, April 04, 2014
Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Living social coupon for angler's beach market

I've eaten there for lunch several times, but never dinner. They prepare fresh seafood well. I've always sat outdoors, but there is not music at that time. The inside is quite small and as mentioned above, no real atmosphere.

3. Re: Living social coupon for angler's beach market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 07, 2015