We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A decent place to stay near The Manhattan Club

Munster, Indiana
Level Contributor
474 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
A decent place to stay near The Manhattan Club

Have a room booked at The Manhattan Club from 3/23-3/26 but we will be arriving in New York City on 3/22 and need to stay somewhere for the night. Trying to find someplace close to The Manhattan Club so I can park my car for the 5 days. BUT, I'm open to spending the night somewhere on the outskirts of NYC if that's a better option. Thanks.

Edited: 3:56 pm, January 23, 2014
Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A decent place to stay near The Manhattan Club

You might want to post on the NYC trip advisor, rather than the Hilton Head Island trip advisor.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A decent place to stay near The Manhattan Club

This is definitely the wrong place for this.

But having said that, The developer of the Manhattan club is a personal friend, and I have some insight. The Manhattan Club is one-half of the Park Plaza Hotel, so you could stay in the hotel on the other nights.

The Park Plaza is a Historic Hotel, since it was the scene where Arnold Rothstein ( a mobster, who is featured in Boardwalk Empire) was murdered in the 1930's

Stan (hhiguy)

3. Re: A decent place to stay near The Manhattan Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, January 25, 2015