We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

relocating..looking to live outside of Hilton Head..

ohio
Level Contributor
378 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
relocating..looking to live outside of Hilton Head..

I am looking to relocate to South Carolina..I like Hilton head but I don't want to live in a tourist area or that close to the coast either...what areas do you recommend outside Hilton Head...? maybe an hour or so inland? any info on job markets there too? looking for the travel industry or a call center...

thanks for any help....just wasn't sure where to start..I thought maybe some of you that actually live there might be able to help.

Mentioned in this post
South Carolina
South Carolina
United States
Hilton Head
Hilton Head
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Outside Hilton Head
Outside Hilton Head
1,647 Reviews
Hilton Head, SC
ohio
Level Contributor
378 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: relocating..looking to live outside of Hilton Head..

just a note..I am actually here now in Hilton Head so I have the opportunity to check things out now..

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Head
Hilton Head
Coastal South Carolina, SC
2. Re: relocating..looking to live outside of Hilton Head..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, November 13, 2013