We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5Ks in Hilton Head?

Culpeper, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
5Ks in Hilton Head?

Are there any 5Ks in the Hilton Head area going on July 28 - August?

Thanks!

Harlingen,TX
Level Contributor
965 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5Ks in Hilton Head?

You might check the Hilton Head Rec center. My husband participates in one that they put on (together with Piggly Wiggly) every November. The rec center seems to keep up a pretty good schedule.

Hilton Head Island
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5Ks in Hilton Head?

Check with Bearfoot Sports and On/On Tri. They will know everything happening around here (HHI, Sav, Bft) regarding racing. Also, talk to the folks at Palmetto Running Company in Bluffton. They host group runs on the weekends.

Mentioned in this post
palmetto running company
palmetto running company
3 Reviews
Hilton Head, SC
Bluffton
Bluffton
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Culpeper, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5Ks in Hilton Head?

Thank you for the info. It doesn't look like there is one going on the week we're there but I'm sure will still enjoy jogging around the island on our own.

Thanks again.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5Ks in Hilton Head?

Too bad you're not in a day earlier. The Beach Bum Tri is Saturday morning, July 27th. My husband has done this even and it's a great laid back tri, great experience for a first time tri athlete. There were people using rented cruiser bikes with kid bike seats on the back. It's right on coligny Beach and the whole event takes place on the beach. It's really worth coming in a day earlier for!!!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5Ks in Hilton Head?

I looked for the following week as I ran a 5k when I was at the outer banks this July 4th.

Coudn't find anything on various sites.

6. Re: 5Ks in Hilton Head?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 27, 2014