We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 year wedding anniversary on HHI with 2 well behaved dogs.

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Willoughby, Ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
1 year wedding anniversary on HHI with 2 well behaved dogs.

Hello, my husband and I are planning a week long stay on HHI for our one year anniversary. With a 1-2 day trip to Savannah midweek into our stay. We will be traveling with 2 well behaved dogs, and would like to be within walking distance to restaurants/bars and the beach on a moderate budget and in an area that is dog friendly. This will be our first time in HHI and Savannah any suggestions on either stays are very much appreciated. Thank-you

Willoughby, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 year wedding anniversary on HHI with 2 well behaved dogs.

Also, our trip is planned for the first week in May.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 year wedding anniversary on HHI with 2 well behaved dogs.

Do a web search for "pet friendly Hilton Head rental" and see what comes up.

Edited: 11:14 am, March 21, 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 year wedding anniversary on HHI with 2 well behaved dogs.

We just returned Sunday from HHI and stayed at the Carolina Beach Club. palmettosands.com/bre/… I think it would fit the bill especially with the dogs. You can walk to Coligny plaza and the Marriott Resort is very close by. I also wrote the review attached to the above link.

4. Re: 1 year wedding anniversary on HHI with 2 well behaved dogs.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 23, 2014