We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly restaurant?

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Dog friendly restaurant?

If weather permitts in January, we are looking for a dog friendly patio restaurant on the ocean/beach? My dog is very well behaved as he is a certified therapy dog.

Boston
Level Contributor
795 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly restaurant?

Bistro 17 in Shelter Cove is a dog friendly restaurant, although we do not have pets we stay in Shelter Cove and always notice the pets when people are dining outside. There also is a website call bringfido.com which I just found when I goggled Bistro 17 pet menu as I was pretty sure they allowed pets, Hilton Head came as destination with a lot of other useful information. As a posted mentioned on your other question regarding dogs on the beach, dogs are allowed on the beach and the signage posted has the rules and regulations.

Hope this helps.

HHI SC
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly restaurant?

Not ocean front, but Skull Creek Boathouse has a large pet friendly outdoor seating area with a water view.

There are 3 restaurants at Palmetto Bay Marina with outdoor seating - Sunrise Cafe, The Black Marlin and Captain Woody's.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog friendly restaurant?

I second Bistro 17 in Shelter Cove. They not only allow pets, but have a Pet Menu

Stan (hhiguy)

Fairfield, Ohio...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog friendly restaurant?

Black marlin and the hurricane bar always has dogs outside and is located in Palmetto Bay Marina. I've had my boxer there multiple times. Also, Market Street in Coligny is dog friendly. Enjoy your trip!

5. Re: Dog friendly restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 10, 2014