We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spinnaker

Indy, IN
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Spinnaker

We have just reserved a condo in the complex called Spinnaker. We hope these are nice. Does anyone have any knowledge? Also, this is our first time in a condo...do we need to take linens, towels etc.

Thank You for Information in Advance!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spinnaker

we own a week at Spinnaker Waterside. I assume that is the one you are talking about. Fairly large complex, buildngs are 5 stories. About 3 blocks walk to the beach, but they have a shuttle that runs regularly. Easy walk to Coligny plaza for restaurants, shopping. It's been 2 years since we were there, but the furnishings have always been good. Elevators, under-cover parking, hotel-style luggage carts to haul the gear up. Room for your bikes, if you want to bring them. (Remember to bring your own locks.) No need for linens, exc. maybe your own beach towels. Kitchens are furnished for basic cooking. As with anywhere else, if you have a favorite knife, skillet, etc., you may want to bring it. We like to buy fresh shrimp and stir fry in a wok we bring. Any other questions, we'll try to help.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spinnaker

Actually there are several spinnaker timeshare complexes.

Waterside is near Forest Beach

Spinnaker also operates several other resorts in Shipyard. Carolina Club, Egret Point, The Cottages, and Southwind.

I believe all except the cottages are RCI 5 star resorts. As it happens, I have been in the cottages when friend came to town and stayed there. They were very nice.

Stan (hhiguy)

Indy, IN
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spinnaker

Thank you for replying....We will have our two teenage boys with us. They enjoy fishing, do you have any recommendations on inland fishing? (also, possibly 1 day on party type boat?)