We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Week

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Week

HHI's Restaurant Week will be from January 21- 28, 2012. Click the link below for the initial list of participating restaurants and menus.

www.hiltonheadisland.org/restaurantweek/

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Week

Darn, we won't be there until the week of February 13th.

Any new restaurants since last year or any of your favs you'd recommend.

We always eat at Charlie's Crab House (I know name has changed, but was still great last year), Sunset Grill (my fav for Shrimp and Grits), British Open Pub, plus a few others, but always like to hear of more opportunities.

We have been coming down from Pa for a week for quite a few years and love that time of year. Usually not too crowded and golf courses still on reduced rates.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Week

If you get get a hold of the Serg coupons, their restaurants are all BOGO through the end of February. Go onto their website and sign up as a VIP. You will get their coupons emailed to you by the end of January. Their restaurants include Frankie Bones, Black Marlin, One Hot Mamas, Chart House (formerly Charlie Crab) Giuseppe Pizza.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Week

Bears Fan

I don't believe Chart House is a SERG restaurant, but is part of the Landry's chain. They are a public company specializing in seafood restaurants. Charlies Crab was also part of the Landrys group.

Stan (hhiguy)

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Week

Wise Guy's, The Lodge and the Skull Creek Boathouse are also part of the SERG Group.

Giudeppi's in SeaPines is not affiliated, but the restaurant at Shelter Cove is.

Stan (hhiguy)

Edited: 1:46 pm, December 31, 2011
Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Week

Yep- sorry. Was thinking Skull Creek and wrote Chart House (they are next door to each other).

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Week

Thanks for the info. I just signed on for VIP network coupons at SERG.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Week

My latest understanding from Serg is that they will email the coupons to VIP members mid to late January. They expire the end of February.

Enjoy.

8. Re: Restaurant Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, January 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head
Recent Conversations