We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
3 posts
Save Topic
Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

Does anyone know anything about this place or area? Please let me know. thanks

Hilton Head
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

This is a non-advertised information site. There's even photos of the rooms.

http://www.hhisleinfo.com/aplace.htm

hilton head
Level Contributor
19 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

good location but they are quite old......be sure to ask to what extent it has been updated in terms of kitchens, baths, furn, etc............

ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

My friend stays there every year. They are small one bedroom with bunkbeds and pull out couch. The nice thing is they are oceanfront and there is an oceanfront pool and they are walking distance to Caligny Plaza and a super location. Yes they are older but I think a nice afordable place to stay where you are right on the ocean!

atlanta
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

i just checked out that site. no prices. can someone give me some prices for the one bedroom ocean front type room for a week.

i can call but want to get your input first.

Lexington, SC
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

We just returned from a week at the Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort www.hhibeachandtennis.com and had a great time. We stayed ocean front in a one bedroom villa that had two bunks just outside the bedroom door. Our two kids loved the bunks and the "fort" feeling. We've stayed at Island Club, the Westin and the Crowne Plaza in the Shipyard Plantation over the years and find the villas (like Island Club and HHB&T) preferable over the resort hotels. The cost this time of year is high - hearly $1,000 for the week. But the HHB&T had gated access, two hours of free tennis, a large swimming pool, and of course, easy access to the ocean. The room isn't large, but we really didn't spend much time in it anyway. We've been all over the southeast on vacations, but Hilton Head is my favorite place - regardless of the crowds.

Buffalo NY
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

Hi, I've stayed at both A Place at the Beach and Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort. They are very similar in age and size of units. HHB&T is a larger resort.Rates for oceanview at HHB&T are about $825.00 per week now.After Aug.10th. the rates decrease to $700.00. Call (716)877-6182 for more information.

NY
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

check out my website at

http://blufftonjack.tripod.com

It might be of interest to you.

new york
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone know about A Place At The Beach??????

A place at the beach is nice- very convienient location - can walk to alot- We have rented through Adventure Inn- nice to deal with. ADVINN.com