We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette/Girls Weekend - Where to Stay?

FL
2 posts
Save Topic
Bachelorette/Girls Weekend - Where to Stay?

Never been to HH. Where's the best area to stay for about 12-14 gals to party? Hoping to rent multi bedroom condos, and heard Forest Beach had a lot going on..... any other suggestions are welcomed.

Hilton Head
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette/Girls Weekend - Where to Stay?

Forest Beach Villas is pretty close to the beach...less than a five minute walk, but not too high traffic with beach goers.

Ocean Walk also has nice condos. It's about the same distance from the beach, but it's beach access is further down toward Sea Pines...significantly less people.

I'd be happy to fill your glasses with Sparkling Wine

Call Paul at The Studio Restaurant

www.StudioDining.com

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
37 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette/Girls Weekend - Where to Stay?

Forest Beach is where most of the action is on HH. Many condo choices there. Seaside Villas and The Breakers are the cheapest oceanfront. Sea Crest most expensive. We often stay in that area and never get the car out (you will understand this when you see the traffic). Good bike rentals and restaurants. Coligny Plaza is fun at night - shops, music, people watching. Check out the Elvis impersonator. Have fun!

MN
Level Contributor
324 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette/Girls Weekend - Where to Stay?

Just an FYI, Hilton Head is much more laid back than places like Miami, FtLaud, Cancun, StTropaz, etc. When my wife and her friends do their annual girls week they head for either Mexico or the Med.

Hilton Head Island...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelorette/Girls Weekend - Where to Stay?

Forest Beach is the place to stay.

I can help you guys find a place, just ask for Rich

www.hiltonheadrentals.com