We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf on the island for mediocre golfers

Chicago, IL
8 posts
Save Topic
Golf on the island for mediocre golfers

My family is staying at the Adventure Inn next week. My dad, brother & I want to play one round of golf while we are there. My dad shoots 120 - 130, brother 90-100, and I shoot around 120 as well (from the ladies tees). I'm leaning towards the Robert Trent Jones course at Palmetto Dunes because it sounds like a beautiful course & I would like to see the ocean view on 15. But we don't want a course that is so hard we won't enjoy ourselves & will slow up play too much. Any suggestions?

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf on the island for mediocre golfers

your right on target. the Jones course is not that difficult and the spaces are wide open. The only easier course in the area is the course at Sun City, which I believe still takes outside tee times.

Stan (hhiguy)

2. Re: Golf on the island for mediocre golfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 03, 2009