We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Sunday Brunch

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Easter Sunday Brunch

I’m going to be in Hilton Head Easter Sunday. Any advice for a good Easter brunch? I’ll have a party of 8. Should I find a place that takes reservations?

19 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
886 posts
213 reviews
1. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Many restaurants will offer Easter Sunday brunch. Have not seen any advertised yet but for group of 8 you would be wise to make reservation-not just Easter but most any time to be sure you get seated. As far as what would be good-we like Charlies, Black Marlin, Poseidon, Frankie Bones, Alexanders....list is endless. Best to check TA for top rated places and pick a place that serves the kind of food you want at your budget

Edited: 8:53 pm, January 28, 2018
Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

I’m familiar with most restaurants in Hilton Head, at least as far as dinner menus are concerned. I’m curious if any particular restaurant has a good brunch. Any recommendations on brunch in particular would be greatly appreciated. Easter advice would be even better.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
886 posts
213 reviews
3. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Guess our favorite for the money would be Skull Creek Boathouse. Sunday Brunch is $18 and pretty decent. Not sure if they will special one for Easter but thoughts are they will. Poseidon does Sunday brunch as well but I have not done it but our friends swear by Poseidon.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
3,226 posts
147 reviews
4. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Restaurants will begin advertising for Easter brunch about mid March. If you check the archives (type Easter brunch in search bar), you’ll see suggestions from last year (this topic is annual).

Some restaurants do a buffet (which range in price from high 20s to high 40s) and some do a special order from menu, so you’d need to first decide which type of brunch you want.

I do recall last year that Alexander’s in PD had a marvelous looking menu (they are under new ownship as of last year), although it was quite pricey. I know The Sonesta always has a scrumptious Easter brunch buffet, but again, not inexpensive. Frankie Bones, Black Marlin, Poseidon and Skull Creek usually have a special menu and are not as expensive.

J

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Great! Both responses help a lot! Thanks so much!!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

I think most of the large hotels do Easter brunch & most if not all of the local restaurants will be doing something as well. Easter is generally a busy day for restaurants on HHI so most all of them take advantage of the day with great specials. Some you may want to check out include: the hotels (as mentioned above), Reillys Grill & Bar (south end location), Sea Pines Beach Club, Skull Creek Boathouse & Old Oyster Factory. And with 8 people, yes definitely make reservations. Enjoy!!

HHI SC
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Just saw ads for Alexander’s - Easter brunch 10 a - 2 p and.... CQs. - open 12p - 7 p on Easter Sunday

Harlingen,TX
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
35 reviews
8. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Old Fort Pub has had one in previous years, and people who went there loved it. However, I don't know their plans for this year. If you go to an Easter Brunch, fill up for the day! We were on the island for Easter one year, and made the mistake of waiting until dinner time to go out (that year was the golf tournament, and my husband was there all day). Practically no place was open for dinner.

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
3,226 posts
147 reviews
9. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Sonesta just announced their buffet Easter Bruch. It’s pricey, but elaborate. Plan your time just right and you’ll only need a light snack for dinner. Open 10-2. $48 for adults includes champagne and live music. $23 ages 6-12;$9 ages 2-5; under age 2 is free. Reservations required.

J

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Easter Sunday Brunch

Great info! Thank you. Does anyone know anything about Coaster and what they do at Easter? We are looking for outdoor seating with water view if possible

Reply to: Easter Sunday Brunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted