We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
959 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

Moving to Bluffton. Can anyone tell me what the best hair salon is for women in the Bluffton/Hilton Head area?

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

My wife uses Sal, the NY Stylist in Plantation Center just south of Palmetto Dunes.

Stan (hhiguy)

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

My wife uses Sal, the NY Stylist in Plantation Center just south of Palmetto Dunes.

Stan (hhiguy)

Wilmington, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

Try Charles & Company in the Kroger Shopping Center in Bluffton. My stylist is Wendy.

CT
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

Ecclectic Hair at The Fresh Market Shops. Ask for Tony, Emerson or Mindy. They are also amazing with color.

CT
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

Ecclectic Hair at The Fresh Market Shops. Ask for Tony, Emerson or Mindy. They are also amazing with color.

6. Re: What is the best hair salon on Hlton Head??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 31, 2009