We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23 yrs old coming to Greenville

Which Greenville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
23 yrs old coming to Greenville

I grew up in Greenville, but have been living in Canada since 2000, where is a good bar to go for 23 year old? Any places with cheap drinks? Any places with good live music? I'm not overly concerned with price but just somewhere that's kind of a dive and where I can meet some people around my age?

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Greenville.

Edited: 3:27 am, August 21, 2012
Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 23 yrs old coming to Greenville

All of Main Street has a good amount of traffic, and sometimes it just depends on the crowd that evening. I would think though that you may have some luck checking out some of the bars on the West End (the part of Main Street over the Reedy River close to Fluor Field). The West End has really had a renaissance in the past few years and some Greenville's best 20-something bars are in that location now.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 23 yrs old coming to Greenville

Blue Ridge is a fun joint.

Blue Ridge Brewing Co. @ 217 North Main Street, Greenville, SC 864 - 232 - 4677.

http://www.blueridgebrewing.com/

3. Re: 23 yrs old coming to Greenville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Greenville