We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highly recommend ............

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Highly recommend ............

After our tour today I want to highly recommend Low Country Tours with Captain Rod. We chose the 3 hour plantation tour and it was just wonderful. Captain Rod is very, very knowledgeable and his witty humor just makes it that much better.

Afterward we ate lunch at Thomas' Cafe.....great food and very affordable.

Kathy Walters

cakywalters@iquest.net

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Highly recommend ............

Hey Kathy - Two of my favorite parts of Georgetown! Sounds like you had a good day. Georgetown is really one of the hidden jewels of the Grand Strand. It's a shame how many visitors come to Myrtle Beach and never spend any time in Georgetown.

Paragon
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Highly recommend ............

I totally, totally agree!

Kathy

England
Level Contributor
478 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Highly recommend ............

Georgetown is a jewell love the wooden habour walk, only wish I was able to return this year ... hope to get back there in 2010

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Highly recommend ............

I love Georetown too. The downtown is so nice. It would be a great place to retire.

5. Re: Highly recommend ............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown