We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorts in Garden City?

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
Resorts in Garden City?

I am going to be travelling to the Myrtle Beach/ Garden City area with my family this summer. We are having trouble finding a good condo/ resort, though. We are a family of four. (2 adults 2 kids)

Could anyone reccomend a good place to stay?

Thanks!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,296 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resorts in Garden City?

You might want to look just a bit further south and consider Litchfield Beach.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resorts in Garden City?

Garden City is a nice area, though it is more homes and small condo buildings than resorts (which is one reason I like it). If you are looking for large resorts, MB would have more options. If smaller condo building are what you are looking for, check w/ Dunes Realty or Garden City Realty.

Sterling, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Resorts in Garden City?

Hi, We just returned from our trip early June. We rented from Dune Realty and stayed in a beautiful condo at One Ocean Place. Not really a resort, but we had a great balcony, quiet pool and oceanfront! It was a great time. We also had a full kitchen with 3bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Perfect! Have fun on your trip, I would love to have the chance to go back again!

Charlotte
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Resorts in Garden City?

Check out Horizon East. Stayed there for 10 years and all condos furnished with a kitchen. It is not a big resort, but family friendly and private pool onsite with every room having a beach view balcony.

Suwanee, Georgia
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resorts in Garden City?

SurfMaster is another good condo building on the beach in Garden City. It is probably less expensive than One Ocean Place, but still more high end than most. It has two pools and two hot tubs.

Edited: 12:52 pm, July 28, 2010
6. Re: Resorts in Garden City?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Garden City Beach