We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need 2 villas

Shelbyville, IN
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need 2 villas

I've never been to fripp island, but am going to visit there this summer with friends and their families. Is there a rental company that anyone can suggest that's reputable to call to try and find 2 places close to one another? I've used vrbo, but most of those just have one unit.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need 2 villas

www.frippislandresort.com or www.frippvacation.com

The first is the official resort agency and the second has been around quite a while with well over 100 listings.

Shelbyville, IN
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need 2 villas

Thanks so much for the info!!

Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need 2 villas

Do you know where on the island you want to be? Since it's your first time, I recommend being in the beach club area, such as the Captain John Fripp villas or the tennis villas. The Beach Club villas are generally older; I would only rent one that has been remodeled in recent years.

4. Re: Need 2 villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, June 18, 2014