We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my ocean rental listing company??

Which Folly Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northwest
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
my ocean rental listing company??

Has anybody used this company? I'm getting ready to book with them for a condo at turn of the river condos but have never used them.

Thanks

Charlotte, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

My in-laws list their properties with them and have been very pleased. They communicate well and keep the houses stocked with the necessities. I cannot speak for the condo's but I know with their properties the pictures are very accurrate.

Charlotte, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

My in-laws list their properties with them and have been very pleased. They communicate well and keep the houses stocked with the necessities. I cannot speak for the condo's but I know with their properties the pictures are very accurrate.

Greenville, South...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

Did you end up using this company? I can't find any reviews on their property which is always a red flag for me.

northwest
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

We did book with them . We have not gone yet but we did want to change our dates and they got back to us right away and changed the date with no problems.

Edited: 9:15 pm, April 11, 2013
Burbank, Illinois
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

My husband and I booked thru My Ocean Rental agency this past December for a two week stay on Folly Beach. We were more than pleased with their service, the home was spotless, and equiped with some basic supplies. The owner and his staff were friendly and very easy to work with. Our flight home got cancelled for 3 days and when we called the owner for assistance, he was right there for us. Told us to go back to the home and made sure we had clean linens and supplies. We have rented property on Folly in the past thru different agencies and vrbo, and must say this agency was tops!! We would definately rent thru them in the future.

Al and Ruth

6. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, February 25, 2015
7. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:38 am, February 25, 2015
8. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:37 am, February 25, 2015
9. Re: my ocean rental listing company??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 27, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach