We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Rates - The Tides

USA
Level Contributor
804 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Room Rates - The Tides

I went to their website but can't seem to get any rates. Want to go in June. Has anyone been in the past 6 months that can tell me about what they paid? Thinking of a Mon - Fri visit in mid to late June.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,756 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Until recently, The Tides at Folly Beach was the Folly Beach Holiday Inn. I believe that the property has been renovated. Click "reservations" on the website to check rates for various categories of rooms at your particular dates: http://tidesfollybeach.com/location/

USA
Level Contributor
804 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Thanks - I still couldn't get rates but finally got them on hotels. com or one of those. Its 239 for the 2 doubles and 269 for the kings - seems like a lot but I guess cause its right on the beach. Still prolly going!

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,756 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Yes, it is right on the beach. Mid- to late June is getting into HIGH season for the SC beaches. There are few beach-front hotels in the Charleston area, and most condos rent only by the week in summer. If you decide to stay at The Tides, please be sure to post a review on TA.

Folly Beach, SC
Level Contributor
749 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

223 dollars per Tide's web page.

USA
Level Contributor
804 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Found out they offer $203.00 if you book in advance more than 14 days but it is non-refundable.

Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
27 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

I recommend booking a condo through VRBO rather than hotels. You get way more..often for A LOT less money...and you can still get ocean front views! Check it out...we're going in a couple of weeks for $135/night. Will let you know of our particular condo if you'd like. We've used VRBO in several different states and have always been very happy!!

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Most VRBO rentals will only rent full weeks only in summer.

Delaware
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

This is an old post, but wanted to let you know that I just got 3 nights in May for $150/night on priceline. I just chose the folly beach location and this was the only hotel, so I was sure on which hotel I was bidding. I feel great paying that price :)

USA
Level Contributor
804 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Good deal! Looks like we're paying a bit of a premium - hope we're not disappointed. Enjoy and post a trip report!

Johnson City...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Room Rates - The Tides

Might want to try Priceline -- named my own price on there and got the Tides for $105/night Monday-Wednesday and $125 on Thursday night. Going mid-May. Good luck!

Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach