We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party in Folly????

Sparkle City, SC
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party in Folly????

My best friend is getting married late this summer... I just returned from a trip to Folly w/ my parents & husband. We had an excellent time & it seems like a great "chill" location. After speaking w/ the girls, we figured Folly might be a good little spot to wreak some havoc on in August. We really want sand & sun during the day. At night we're looking for live music, not so much clubs... Any suggestions???

charleston,s.c.
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party in Folly????

folly is a great chill location, as far as wreaking havoc you'll have a hard time in august as things tend to slow down here around then with the exception of labor day weekend. as far as live music goes the sand dollar has bands on the weekend but it is a private club so you would have to get a membership. (not hard to do) snapper jack's actually has some live music during the week but plays club music on the weekends, they are also in the process of adding a rooftop oceanview bar/deck which will hopefully have some live music.there is also the roadhouse but i don't know much about it because i never go there not my crowd.i'm sure you'll have a good time and downtown is only minutes away with plenty of options.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
482 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party in Folly????

11 Center usually has live music on Thursday and Sunday evenings during the summer. It might be only one guitarist, but generally, 11 Center is a good time - especially with those fabulous pitchers of Sangria!!

3. Re: Bachelorette Party in Folly????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach