We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i stayed at edisto august 2010

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
i stayed at edisto august 2010

i think that they should have better directions to the condo, especially in the dark, also we expected 2 double beds not 2 single beds and also tv's in every bedroom. I would def come back here it is so beautiful and soooo relaxing, also wasn't that impressed with the restaurant waterfront,

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i stayed at edisto august 2010

Where did you stay? What was wrong with the directions? Why didn't you like Waterfront?

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i stayed at edisto august 2010

A good explanation for this posting would be in order.

shanklemsw, is it google's fault that so many 1-time posters complain about something or another & never come back?

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i stayed at edisto august 2010

Of course.

4. Re: i stayed at edisto august 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, February 22, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Edisto Island