We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Ridge Time Shares

Which Edisto Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Ocean Ridge Time Shares

We have planned a trip to Ocean Ridge Timeshare for two weeks this October. We are trading in on points and have read some negative comments about the bugs in the older units. Because we are trading in does that mean we will get one of these old units which could have water pooling in the parking lots and by the doors of the units after a heavy rain. Also are there food stores in the area. Any information about these topics would be appreciated.

Roanoke, Va
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Ridge Time Shares

We stayed at Ocean Ridge in the Villages in mid June & we loved it so much that we came home & are again scheduled to go back Sept 6th. I don't know which unit they will have you in but you can call the resort & they will tell you. The Villages are like houses the are up off the ground (you park under your unit) & there are usually 2 units per building. We saw no bugs or puddling at doorways ect. I am a clean freak & have an 18 month old so that would not have set well with me! There is 1 grocery store Piggly Wiggly- the closest Wal-Mart is about an hour away but we found everything we needed at Piggy Wiggly, they were pretty well equiped. When they say stay out of the ponds, DO there are Alligators! Hope you have a great experience! Ours was & we'll go back for years to come!

2. Re: Ocean Ridge Time Shares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Edisto Island