We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast food for 30 teenagers

Charlotte, NC
2 posts
Save Topic
Fast food for 30 teenagers

I am taking 40 teenagers from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, SC and need to stop somewhere off I-77 or I-26 to feed them. I would love to find somewhere near the interstate that maybe has several fast food restaurants in the same basic parking lot so they'll have choices but don't really want them walking down the street. I had hoped to find a mall near the interstate with a large food court but couldn't find anything on the internet. If anyone could recommend an exit that would be a nice area I would very much appreciate it.

Mentioned in this post
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
Charleston
Charleston
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Garden
Gardens, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Zoos
South Carolina State House
Architectural Buildings, Government Buildings, Historic Sites
Saluda Shoals Park
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Parks
Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,083 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast food for 30 teenagers

The only mall near the interstate I know about is in N. Charleston at Northwoods Mall. There are several restaurants in the Walmart Shopping Center in Cola, at the Forest Drive exit. There are also several fast food choices in Orangeburg-I THINK it's at the 601 exit.

Mentioned in this post
Charleston
Charleston
Charlotte, NC
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast food for 30 teenagers

I'm sorry, I should've made it cleared that we need to stop around Columbia. I don't think they will be able to wait until we get to Charleston. Thank you so much for your help though.

Mentioned in this post
Charleston
Charleston
Columbia, SC
Level Contributor
288 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast food for 30 teenagers

Coming I-77 to I-26 you are not going to pass any "malls". But if you get off I-77 on the Garners Ferry Road Exit there is a shopping center with Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. In that shopping center there is a CiCi's pizza, Panara Bread, and some other mexican place (can't remember the name). There is a pizza hut inside Target and also an ice cream place in the shopping center.

columbia, SC
Level Contributor
51 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fast food for 30 teenagers

at the Forest Drive exit off 77, there is a McDonald's and a Chic-Fil-A, close together. They are both in front of the Wal-Mart

At Garners Ferry (two exits further), there is a Wendy's (the shopping center mentioned in the earlier post is about a mile to the right, past Wendy's and Sonic)

at Bluff Road, there is a Burger King but not much else

5. Re: Fast food for 30 teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Columbia