We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Inn or Ramada Inn

NY
1 post
Save Topic
Comfort Inn or Ramada Inn

I will be moving to Clemson in August to pursue a master's degree at Clemson University. I won't be able to move into their on-campus housing before the university officially opens, so I have to find an off campus accomodation for about 4 days. I would appreciate it if anyone can advise me on which hotel is better "comfort Inn" or "Ramada Inn". Any other suggestions of hotels close to the campus will be greatly appreciated too.

South Carolina
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Inn or Ramada Inn

The Comfort Inn has great 2 rooms suites with a dining area, a microwave and fridge. In the living room area there is a TV and sofa bed. This connects to a bedroom with a king bed and TV. And all of their suites have jacuzzis. You would be surprised how reasonable the prices are.

South Carolina
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Inn or Ramada Inn

The Comfort Inn has great 2 rooms suites with a dining area, a microwave and fridge. In the living room area there is a TV and sofa bed. This connects to a bedroom with a king bed and TV. And all of their suites have jacuzzis. You would be surprised how reasonable the prices are.

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
522 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort Inn or Ramada Inn

I personally prefer the Comfort Inn over Ramada. The University has its own inn (the Martin Inn) that is on the perimeter of campus out past the football practice fields (by the golf course), but I imagine it is a lot more expensive. There is also a Hampton Inn on the other end of Hwy 123 near the lake. It is nice and just as close to campus as Comfort or Ramada.

As a Clemson alum, let me welcome you to the Clemson family! I hope you will have a great experience at Clemson. Go Tigers!!!

4. Re: Comfort Inn or Ramada Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 16, 2009