We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve Party at Mad River - Downtown Charleston, SC

Charleston
3 posts
Save Topic
New Year's Eve Party at Mad River - Downtown Charleston, SC

I know where I'll be, at the Mad River Bar & Grille on Market St., Downtown Charleston.

The $100 ticket includes a top shelf open bar, apetizers, dinner buffet, a shot ice luge, a chapagne fountain, baloon drop, party favors and more!

Entertainment will br provided a live DJ, spinning everything from 80's music to current hits mixed in with music videos. All through a state-of-the-art Pro Logic sound system.

This party may not be for everyone, but if you're 21-35, looking for the most attractive crowd and staff in town, you'll find the hotties and the good times here.

For more info visit:

www.charlestoncocktail.com/nye_mad_river.html

I don't work for Mad River, it's just my favorite new place in town and I wanted to share this with everyone. My friends and I are looking forward to it, maybe we'll see you there! We throw our company parties there and rent their VIP room occassionally. The service is always as good and good lookiing. : )

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve Party at Mad River - Downtown Charleston, SC

I agree about Mad River. My favorite bar as well; incredibly lovely bartendresses. If anyone is in town on NYE, I recommend it.

2. Re: New Year's Eve Party at Mad River - Downtown Charleston, SC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, August 21, 2009