We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacksonville, Savannah & Charleston Trip

Westbury NY
Level Contributor
210 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Jacksonville, Savannah & Charleston Trip

We are thinking about spending a week from March 31 to April 7 flying into & out of Jacksonville (to see family) and than renting a car and driving to Savannah & Charletson. While we've been to Jacksonville & St Augustine we have never been to either Savannah or Charleston.

How is the weather that time of year?

This will be right before Easter, how is it to visit these locations at that time of year?

Any recommendations or thoughts on how much time to spend in each city, must things to do/see, places to eat and places to stay would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marty

Westbury NY
Level Contributor
210 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jacksonville, Savannah & Charleston Trip

I decided to go with the Andrew Pinckney Inn based upon the price, location and reviews.

I would still welcome input on where to dine, what to see on my two to three days (two nights) inCharleston

Thanks

Marty

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
526 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jacksonville, Savannah & Charleston Trip

martylup

I'll post you some feedback after our trip this week re: restaurants and things to do.

probably be the following week after 27th Nov

13. Re: Jacksonville, Savannah & Charleston Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 21, 2009