We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone been on a ??

sc
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Topic
has anyone been on a ??

Sunset Dinner Cruise???Is is good???Nice???I lived in charleston for 6 years,now im going back for a visit,and never did that lol...Looking for something to do with hubby

sc
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone been on a ??

Also i need to know how far in advance to make reservations??And the name of the cruise line lol..THanks

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,979 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone been on a ??

The company is SpiritLine Cruises (www.spiritlinecruises.com). I think they are the only company doing regularly scheduled dinner cruises.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: has anyone been on a ??

My parents went on that cruise a few years ago and enjoyed it very much. They lived in the Charleston area and they recommended it. Best wishes.

4. Re: has anyone been on a ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 12, 2009