We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bridgewater, nj
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

I am planning a Bachelorette party for my sister this July and would love some suggestions! We are coming from NY/NJ and are staying at the Market Pavillion hotel. I am interested in planning a private group dinner one of the nights and a more casual laid back one the other night. We really want to experience Charleston and enjoy the culture.

Any suggestions on things to do, bars, and restaurnts we should go to?

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

How wild of a bachelorette party is it going to be? that will help (at least for me) to narrow down some options

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

How many are there and what is your budget??? How long will you be staying??? Will you have vehicles???

bridgewater, nj
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

I would say pretty wild, definitely not tame! Our girls like to go out, drink, dance and have a good time.

bridgewater, nj
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

There will be 15 of us and we are staying Friday morning to Sunday Afternoon. We will not have access to vehicles.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

Nice, sounds like fun! Allrighty,

Wet Willies is downtown, great frozen mixed drinks

Reds Ice House on Shem Creek - very lively scene especially at night! Lots of guys, good drinks and music

Market Street Saloon, kind of a coyote ugly type of place

Also check out the Torch Lounge.

When you get into town, pick up a "City Paper" that will have a ton of fun stuff going on in it.

If your looking for something really wild, there's the Southern Belle, pretty nice strip club.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
117 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

I may be planning a Bachelorette party here myself, depending on what the bride chooses. I'd love to hear what you end up doing jamilrosen, and how things go. Southern Belle strip club? Is this a male or female dancer place?

7. Re: Bachelorette Suggestions July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 12, 2014