We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner cruises

Florida
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner cruises

Are there dinner harbour cruises in Charleston? We saw the SpritLine advertised. How is it?

We have a group of 60-80 retires & we need to plan an affordable, but great evening. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Charleston
Charleston
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Halls Chophouse
$$$$, American, Steakhouse
Charleston Grill
$$$$, American, Contemporary
Swig & Swine
$$ - $$$, American, Bar, Barbecue
Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,995 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner cruises

SpiritLine is the only company I know of doing the dinner cruises. Call them to inquire about their group rates. It's a fairly big boat, so your group will not be alone. The view will be wonderful.

charleston, south...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner cruises

With that many people, you could rent an entire boat for yourselves with spiritline. I loved the views from the harbor and the sunset. If your group is planning on bringing a tour bus with you, you could get a step-on guide to give you a tour of Charleston. If you won't have a bus, then I would try touring the Charleston Museum. You could all also spend a day at a plantation. Boone Hall is only $14.50 and you could check on group discounts.

*Enjoy your visit!

Mentioned in this post
Charleston
Charleston
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Charleston Museum
Charleston Museum
817 Reviews
Charleston, SC
Boone
Boone
North Carolina Mountains, NC
3. Re: Dinner cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 15, 2009