We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lunch before tour close to visitors center.

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
lunch before tour close to visitors center.

We should be arriving at the Charleston visitors center around 11 AM for a tour that leaves at 1 PM. We would like to have lunch before the tour, what is close by, seafood or southern food, not mexican or deli style.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,624 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: lunch before tour close to visitors center.

The menu certainly is large, and some things seem overly heavy for a touring lunch. Scrolling way down the lunch menu I see quiche/salad option for $8.99 and omelet/salad option for $7.99, as well as other sandwiches and salads. The location is great ... if the food is good and the menu works for you.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
572 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: lunch before tour close to visitors center.

Rue De Jean is very nice at lunch with a slightly different menu than the dinner menu. Lunch menu has good sushi, very good burger, soups and salads etc..

Mostly french bistro style menu. I have always enjoyed their food, both lunch and dinner.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,914 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: lunch before tour close to visitors center.

I like Rue Du Jean. It has not always been open for lunch but if it is - the location is perfect.

14. Re: lunch before tour close to visitors center.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 02, 2014