We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More great ink for Charleston

Isle of Palms...
Level Contributor
717 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
More great ink for Charleston

Charleston is Wendy Perrin's top pick for winter getaways. Her article includes some great package deals, too. cntraveler.com/perrin-post/…

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More great ink for Charleston

Once again Husk gets 3 mentions in 300 words. If we could all afford their PR!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,355 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More great ink for Charleston

It's great that we've attained another notch in our belt, but I have to agree MS, I did enjoy Husk, but not to the degree to make it what's been advertised.

I'm also curious about the hotels that were mentioned, maybe they have winter packages posted and that was the complete criteria for the article.

Isle of Palms...
Level Contributor
717 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More great ink for Charleston

Well, it was an article about great destinations and good value packages, so that's why she would have mentioned those packages. However, every tourist destination has off-season specials, so I still think that it's great that she chose Charleston as her top pick.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,796 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: More great ink for Charleston

Husk certainly works its novelty and notoriety to ply the tourist trade. May be necessary to keep the place booked. I've never seen a promotion like these for FIG, but FIG is always packed with loyal locals (and, in my recent experience) much more difficult to get into than Husk.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: More great ink for Charleston

Yeah, over Berlin, and Prague! That's impressive.

6. Re: More great ink for Charleston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, December 16, 2013