We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sushi

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sushi

i was wondering where to go for sushi in charleston?

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sushi

There are a few places you can try. Sushi Kanpai is downtown on N Market street. On E. Bay is a place I've been wanting to try and just haven't made it called Tsunami Japanese Restaurant. It looks and sounds like a great place to go. One other that's supposed to be pretty good is Sushi Hiro of Kyoto which is on King Street. If you go to any of them put a post up on here and let us know what you thought! I'm always looking for a great sushi roll and I haven't been able to try all the places in Charleston yet! Enjoy!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sushi

thanks for the suggestions! will absolutely let everyone know what i thought about the sushi.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
317 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sushi

Sushi Hiro is the best of them; but I have heard Tsunami is good, but can be crowded and is more expensive, probably secondary to the atmosphere.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sushi

was in charleston a few weeks ago. we tried sushi at wasabi. the scallop sashimi was fantastic as well as the yum yum roll and the tnt roll (ask for a little extra spicy mayo to dip in). i work in a sushi restaurant so i know what i'm talking about. if you're looking more a spectacular ambience, then i suggest tsunami, but you will be dissappointed with their sushi.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,589 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sushi

I did not see this in time to post before your trip - but I would have suggested Wasabi - it is great.