We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elopement help

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
elopement help

I am so desperate for any help on finding a beautiful small wooden white church set in gorgeous surroundings for my fiancé and i to elope to.

We don't have a huge budget, but we have enough if you get my meaning.

We want to stay in a place where we can get pampered and have good service - spa's, dinner etc.

So in all we want small church, great accommodation, and fab scenery.

I love palmetto bluff resort but simply cannot afford it.

Any help welcomed xx

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elopement help

the original Church of the Cross might fill the bill. It is a wooden church and a historical monument.

Other than Palmetto Bluff, the hotels in the Bluffton area are not resort oriented.

On Hilton Head Island, a short drive you might consider the Main Street Inn.

Another possibility is staying at one of Savannah's many B&B's in the Historic District.

Stan (hhiguy)

Mentioned in this post
The Church of the Cross
The Church of the Cross
341 Reviews
Bluffton, SC
Bluffton
Bluffton
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Hilton Head
Hilton Head
Coastal South Carolina, SC
2. Re: elopement help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bluffton