We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my wonderful visit to charleston,beaufort and savannah!!

Which Beaufort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
279 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
my wonderful visit to charleston,beaufort and savannah!!

HI: i can try to find a simply negative thing about charleston,, but you know what.. anything!! almost like a fairy tale town. our Inn was superb and romantic. love the houses. the streets, the shops. my favorite restaurants were amen st. , poogan porch and magnolias. my favorites because amen st for the food and magnolias for the food and superb service. poogan porch has an enchanted athmosphere. went to magnolia plantation and middletone place . i prefer magnolia plantation. all the people were so welcoming. i'll love to live there. I can repeat this 1,000 times,, everyone was soooo friendly and welcoming to the tourists.I felt safe at all hours even at night. loved the old city market, the carriage ride.... loved everything!!! we went to beaufort as a side trip and Oh mY God.. what a quiant little pretty town, loved it too but not much to do there. but i recomend to all people visiting charleston an savannah to not skip this pretty town . it was enchanting.took a carriage ride too, beautiful homes and vey nice people too. it is like a mini charleston. then we went for 3 days to savannah. love it too. specially the squares and all the history. our favorite restaurant there was the olde pink house, fantastic in every sense, forsyth park is so pretty and savannah is super friendly with dogs.at night i was a little afraid because there were strange people in the squares but nothing bad happened. the only complaint about savannah is in one visit to the us postal office and there was a super rude employee. this was at the beggining of our trip there and I was a little sad about this but this person was the only rude person i met there. visited the angel oak ...wow!! also visited tybee island. very nice . beautiful pier and lovely stores along the way. we went to crab shack and liked it very much. thank you all who help me plan my wonderful trip.

Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my wonderful visit to charleston,beaufort and savannah!!

Hi carola,

Glad you had a great trip and thanks for stopping by in Beaufort. Although we aren't as big as Charleston or Savannah, I'd like to think we can at least charm people along the way and give them a feel for a quaint, small, southern town. Happy travels!

2. Re: my wonderful visit to charleston,beaufort and savannah!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 30, 2011