We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Plum Inn

massachusetts
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Plum Inn

Don't go there! The place was a disaster. The rooms that they on the website are the ones that are being shown by RE agents as vacation condos. The other rooms have fithy rugs and comforters. The smoke detector was pulled off the ceiling.

YUK! When I tried to reach the owners to lodge a complaint, there was NO REPLY.

If I hadn't pre-paid (and there were handwritten signs all over about NO REFUNDS) I would have run screaming from the place!!!!

livewire121
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Plum Inn

I wish we had read your post prior to staying at this hotel. It was horrid. At first glance the 1 bed room suite looked nice but when we were getting ready for bed was when we noticed things wrong with the place.

1. Fire detector was not on the ceiling instead in a drawer and wires were hanging from ceiling.

2. Light switch cover was also found in drawer and open wires at light switch,

3. Couch which was supposed to be a sleeper couch was disgusting. Un sleepable. Dirty, ripped, literaly couldn't sleep on pull out bed. Also no sheets for it if we could have

4. A live bug found on pillow.

5. Not enough towels provided and when we asked for more she would not give us any.

6. No extra toilet paper, No shampoo, or things to cook with for the kitchenette.

All and all this was a terrible INN and I strongly recommend NO one to ever stay there.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Plum Inn

And the worse part is...I tried to get in touch with the owner several times, but it was to no avail. We also had a detached smoke detector. This is a safety hazard that should be reported to the Westerly Fire Dept.

3. Re: Beach Plum Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Misquamicut
More Misquamicut Topics