We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BI lodging help needed

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
9 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
BI lodging help needed

Curious to know if anyone has stayed at either The Ashley House or the Hendrickson House, and if so, which would you recommend?

NYC
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: BI lodging help needed

Just saw your message. Did you ever stay at either one? Looking for a recommendation. Other choices I have are water street suites, waterstreet inn and old bakery. Thanks in advance.

guilford,CT
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BI lodging help needed

Did you stay at either place? I am considering one of those two places as well, or the seabreeze inn?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BI lodging help needed

All of those choices are in Old Harbor (downtown). A good place to be, but depending on what time of year - it could be a little loud at times. There are websites for these places which will give you a little info on the amenities. I have not stayed at any of these places so I cannot say good or bad. Easy walking distance from the ferry and close to the shops and restaurants. Also, short walk to the beach.

4. Re: BI lodging help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 19, 2009