We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Accommodations

los angeles, ca
1 post
Save Topic
Dog Friendly Accommodations

Is a rental home the best option to bring a small dog to the island? Has anyone stayed at an inn or hotel with their pet? My dog is approx 30 lbs. Previous posts from 2007 suggest the Blue Dory, just wondering if anything has changed before I start calling around. Thanks in advance travelers!

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,712 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Friendly Accommodations

I would still recommend the Bue Dory. Most people with pets there stay at the Waverly Cottages, a small building just up the street from the main inn which has 4 very nice apartments with porches overlooking the water and easy access to the beach.

JDP

West Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Friendly Accommodations

The Island Home and the Inn at Block Island and The Gothic Inn all have a few dog friendly rooms available.

3. Re: Dog Friendly Accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 07, 2011